Skip to content Skip to footer

UK Property Tax services

You are a landlord owning a buy-to-let residential property portfolio and you require a reliable firm to prepare lettings income statements for your properties and to file the necessary tax returns on time. These can include personal, partnership or corporation tax returns as well as ATED returns for properties held by “enveloped” structures such as companies. Non-resident landlords may have additional compliance requirements such as filing advance applications to have their rents paid gross without the deduction of withholding tax at source. In addition, overseas companies owning UK properties must be part of the Register of Overseas Entities and file annual statements.